Heavenly Village: An Opportunity for Success
The Shops at Heavenly Village
1001 Heavenly Village Way
South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150
Lake Tahoe awards include top rankings from TripAdvisor as the “No. 1 Travel Destination in the U.S.” (2010, 2008) and the “No. 10 Destination Worldwide” by TripAdvisor (2008), Orbitz.com as the No. 1 ski destination for the three past consecutive years; and numerous designations from SKI Magazine, Skiing Magazine, Transworld Snowboarding for diverse categories such as snow quality, scenery, off-hill activities, and terrain parks for Heavenly Mountain Resort, Kirkwood Mountain Resort and Sierra-at-Tahoe.
Take advantage of our award winning destination! Prime spaces at Heavenly Village are available for leasing. Interested? Consider the facts:
- 2,750,000 visitors at South Lake Tahoe annually (1,000,000 of the visitors either ride the Heavenly Gondola or stay in one of the two Marriott Hotels above the Heavenly Village)
- 5,000 hotel rooms withing walking distance
- $1.2 billion in annual visitor spending in South Lake Tahoe
- $371,000,000 in annual visitor spending on food/beverage and retail sales*
- Average visitor stay is 4.6 nights*
- Heavenly Village is 1 block from the casino core
- Majority of South Lake Tahoe sales occur within a 1/2 mile radius of the Heavenly Village.
*source: Lake Tahoe Visitor’s Authority 2007 Economic Impact Analysis of Tourism in the Lake Tahoe Region
Gary Casteel, Jr.
Trans-Sierra Investment, Inc.